HOW CAN I PARTICIPATE?
1. Please print an attached log for you and your student(s). One per student. https://www.dropbox.com/s/rjsjo98fwxm7l5w/Macfarlane%20Moves.pdf?dl=0
2. Write down your movement goal: (ie. I want to move for 30 minutes a day or 30/min 4 times a week, or I want to run, walk, bike, scooter 1 mile a day). Movement can be anything like walk/bike/run/scooter/skate/playing a sport.
3. OPTIONAL ONLINE BONUS MOVEMENT AND GIVE BACK OPPORTUNITY:
Check out the UNICEF KIDS POWER program, www.unicefkidspower.org. Please make an account and have fun doing movement activities to help UNICEF projects locally and around the globe.
4. Track your movement on your log by checking the box on the day you did an activity and then writing what you did! :)
5. OPTIONAL IN PERSON BONUS MOVEMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Join us for a 1/2 mile or 1 mile loop around Macfarlane Park (across the street from the school). We encourage you to bring reusable water bottles. MASKS will be required and social distancing will limit us to no more than 10 people walking/jogging in a group together. EVENTS will be cancelled if inclement weather. Check your email or PTA Facebook page for updates.
FINAL DAY EVENT: Friday, January 29th 3:15-3:45pm
- Students who met their goal may turn in completed paper forms at the park
6. All students who complete their program goal are eligible for a raffle of wellness prizes Turn in the form by Monday, February 1st.
Brick and mortar students please turn into your teacher.